Vision Aero’s Military division is the newest addition to our expanding aircraft services portfolio.
With new talent bringing in renown industry experience, we are proud to offer reliable and cost-effective military aviation materials and repair management solutions with 24/7 customer support.
Approvals & Representations
We are an approved vendor for NASA, US Coast Guard, FACH, Chilean Navy, Enaer, FAC (Colombian Air Force), PONAL (Colombian Police), CIAC, DSTA (Singapore Defense Science & Technology Agency), ROKAF (South Korean Air Force). We also actively participating in government procurement bids for contracts and acquisitions.
Vision Aero’s military division holds several representations from the manufacturers of specialized equipment used by the defense industry and military divisions – such as engines, transmissions, blades, airframes, accessories, components and ground support equipment.
Bringing new resources in-house
In 2019 Vision Aero began a collaboration with Idea Builders Engineering Inc., an established industry service provider specializing in civil and military fixed wing and rotary aircraft.
Today, you can find Idea Builder’s well-known experts, skillsets, tools, and resources residing in-house under one name, Vision Aero.
Military aircraft & helicopter parts
Our military division stocks and distributes components and consumable material for the aerospace and military industry including: Avionics, Instruments, Power Plants and Accessories, APUs, Landing Gears and Accessories, Tires, Electrical Components, Emergency Equipment, Safety Equipment, Hydraulic Components, Flight Control Surfaces and Accessories, Fuel Control Systems, Standard Hardware, Lubricants, Major/Minor Check kits(Filters, Lamps, Seals, etc.), Paints, Interiors-Plastics and Floors, Electric/Electronic materials, Batteries, De-Icing Boots, among others.
Our military division also provides component repair management solutions through a specialized network of OEM authorized repair stations for Power Plants, Hydraulics, Pneumatics, Electrical, Avionics, Emergency, Oxygen and NIST calibrations. Our agents will follow up each unit thru the repair process to ensure minimum Turn Around Time and on time delivery, while ensuring the most cost efficient repair rates in the market.
We also offer engine and component exchanges/leasing with competitive fees and time allowances.
Aircraft we support
- Lockheed Aircraft: F-16, C-130 series, L-100, & P-3 series
- De Havilland: Buffalo- DHC-5, Twin Otter-DHC-6 & DASH-8-DHC-8 series
- Cessna: All single/ twin engine families & citation series
- CASA: C-235,C-212
- Boeing Helicopter: CH-47- Chinook series (C & D) Models & BV234
- Northrop: F-5
- Hawker Beechcraft: B55- BARON, T-34C- Turbo Mentor Queen Air Series, King/Super King Air Series, C-12 Series, U-21 Series
- Learjet: 23, 24, 25, 35, 36, 40, 60, & 85
- ENAER: T-35 PILLAN
- Sikorsky: UH-60- BLACKHAWK, S-70 SERIES, S-76 SERIES, AH-60, SH-60, HH-60, MH-60, HH-60 & UH-60L
- Boeing: 707, 727,737, 757, 767, 777, & KC-135 Stratotanker
- Embraer: EMB-110 Bandeirante, EMB-120, 121 Xingu, ERJ-135/140 & 145, EMB135/145, EMB-312 Tucano, EMB-314 Super Tucano
- Dassault: Mirage series
- Bell Helicopter: AH-1 series, UH-1 series, 47 204, 205, 206, 210, 212, 214, 222, 407, 412, 427 & 430
- Eurocopter: Puma, Super Puma, Dauphin, AS365
Military technology & equipment
Our military division has acquired several representations from the manufacturers of specialized equipment used by the defense industry and military forces, our current line of products include:
- Satellite communications equipment
- Customized tracking solutions
- Uniforms, backpacks, helmets
- Mattresses, sleeping bags, panel markers, tents
- Military mess equipments
- Tactical gear
- Tactical lighting
- tactical equipment batteries
- Cargo restraints solutions
- Hoist equipment
- Precision aerial delivery equipment
- Life rafts and life preservers
- Marine markers, hardware, cable, ropes and wire
- Miscellaneous ground support equipment
- Firefighting gear and equipment
- + More
Our military division and its logistics partners can provide customized solutions to the defense, commercial and humanitarian communities using the latest UAV technology for the following applications:
- Emergency and disaster response
- Cargo aerial delivery
- 2D mapping
- 3D modeling
- Situational awareness
- Military tactical operations
- Equipment and site surveillance
- Industrial/fault finding inspections
- Vegetation mapping
- Search and rescue
- Forest fire monitoring
- Illegal logging monitoring
- Powerline monitoring
- Wildlife Monitoring
- Pipeline monitoring
- Wind turbine inspections
- Aerial photography
- Traffic/collision documentation
Government procurement contracts
Our military division is actively participating in U.S federal government procurement bids for contracts and acquisitions thru the GSA and other federal agencies. Our company is registered with SAM, NECO, Unison and the DLA to do business with the federal government.
- Our Main NAICS Codes are: 423860, 488190, 336412, 336413, 423510
- Our Main Federal Supply Groups are: 15, 16, 17, 26, 28, 95